Want to join our amazing coaching staff?
Email Mike Falsetta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President and founder of Quaker Elite Soccer Club
- Over 20 years coaching experience
- Currently on the soccer coaching staff at William Penn Charter School
- Before coaching at Penn Charter, Mike coached soccer at Roman Catholic High School
- Mike also has over 15 years club soccer coaching experience with LMSC and Lighthouse
- Mike has won three indoor state cup championships with two different teams LMSC Boca (2) and LMSC 24/7 (1)
JOHN “MAC” MCINTYRE
Johnny Mac played high school soccer for North Catholic and was a 1st team All Catholic – All State Selection. He went on to play college soccer at St. Joseph’s University where he was a 1st team Atlantic 10 selection three times, a Soccer Seven 1st team selection two times and a Regional All-American selection in 1993. He is St. Joe’s second highest scorer of all time. Following college, John played professionally for five years with the Philadelphia Kixx and Milwaukee Wave.
As a coach, John has captured three state championships: two with Lighthouse 02 boys and one with FC Bucks 97 girls. He was also an assistant high school coach at Archbishop Ryan.
Having a great deal of experience in both coaching and officiating, George holds a Pennsylvania State Soccer License and is a Licensed Referee. George has trained with professional clubs including Club Liniers in Argentina and played for Club Bella Vista during the summer of 2006. Some of George’s other accomplishments include:
- Elizabethtown Soccer – 2005
- League Champions. Team
- Conference leading goal scorer
- First Team All-Mac Conference
- Conference Player of the Week Fall 2006.
- University of Delaware Soccer 2004 – 2005.
- Haverford High School
- All State
- 4 year varsity starter
- Team Captain 2001 – 2002.
- All-Southeastern PA
- 2001 – 2002
- Central League 1st Team
- All Delco 1st Team
- Main Line Times 1st Team
- Main Line Life 1st Team.
- Team Leading Scorer 2001 – 2002 Seasons.
- 4 Year Leading Scorer with 45 goals.
- PSC Coppa – State Outdoor Cup Finalists.
- West Chester United Soccer Club – State Outdoor Cup Finalists.
- Eastern Pennsylvania ODP – 2002
- Region 1 ODP Champions, National Champions.
- International Experience
- Club Linears (Argentina 1995-2002)
- Club Bella Vista (Argentina 2006).
- Former Waldron Mercy Academy Head Coach
- College experience – University of Delaware & Elizabethtown College
- First Team All-Conference at Elizabethtown
ABAYOMI “YOMI” AWODESU
In addition to coaching soccer and futsal for Quaker Elite, Yomi is also President and Director of Coaching for neighboring Germantown Soccer Club.
Yomi is a graduate of Temple University’s Sports Management program and has loads of youth soccer coaching experience in the City of Brotherly Love.
- Bob DiBenedetto. Bob is the Head Coach of the Penn Charter varsity boys soccer team. He is the longest tenured coach in the Inter-Academic League and has led the Quakers to two Inter-Ac Championships.
- Tom Ciolko. Tom is the Assistant Varsity Coach for the Penn Charter boys soccer team. Prior to coaching at Penn Charter, Tom coached at North Catholic and he also coached at the collegiate level for Philadelphia Textile (now Jefferson)
- John Estok. John is the strength and conditioning coach for Quaker Elite Soccer Club. John is also Chair of the Health & Physical Education Department for The William Penn Charter School and the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.