Great kickoff to futsal with Yomi and Femi!!
Hope to see everyone for the final day of 5v5!!
Schedule is here: 5v5 Schedule
Heavy rain and strong wind in this afternoon’s forecast.
Hope to see everyone next week!
Working on diagonal and flat runs
Passing and collecting
Register now to save your spot!
Check your team’s schedule here:
Play begins Saturday 12/1
5v5 rosters & schedule
Benefits of Quaker Elite’s 5v5 Soccer:
- Small-sided games allow for more touches of the ball and will increase skill.
- On average, players touch the ball 5 times more than playing full sided soccer.
- Players are involved in three times as many one-on-one situations in 5v5 soccer.
- On average, goals are scored every two minutes.
- Smaller playing areas increase players’ ability to play under pressure.
- Games are played at a quick speed, increasing players speed of play.
- The format allows players to be creative and free-thinking while playing.
- It also allows players to increase their knowledge of playing the game.
- Players will have to adapt to playing various positions.
- FUN environment for all players.
- All players receive 100% professionally-coached sessions.