Register now to save your spot!
Check your team’s schedule here:
Play begins Saturday 12/1
Benefits of Quaker Elite’s 5v5 Soccer:
- Small-sided games allow for more touches of the ball and will increase skill.
- On average, players touch the ball 5 times more than playing full sided soccer.
- Players are involved in three times as many one-on-one situations in 5v5 soccer.
- On average, goals are scored every two minutes.
- Smaller playing areas increase players’ ability to play under pressure.
- Games are played at a quick speed, increasing players speed of play.
- The format allows players to be creative and free-thinking while playing.
- It also allows players to increase their knowledge of playing the game.
- Players will have to adapt to playing various positions.
- FUN environment for all players.
- All players receive 100% professionally-coached sessions.
Congratulations to Coach Steve Baron and the Quaker Elite 07/08 Navy Team for winning the U12 Whitewater Classic Tournament in their division!
Quaker Elite Gold vs Concord SA
07/08 Quaker Elite Navy vs Haverford SC Vortex
Quaker Elite parent and Temple Soccer alumnus, Bret Perkins has extended an invitation to this Friday’s Temple Owls soccer match! Admission is free. We will be heading to the game after practice. Please join us if you’re interested!